AAHAR is India’s largest Food & Hospitality sector trade-fair, with 2 concurrent exhibitions: Hospitality India: Hotel & Restaurant Equipment and Supplies and Food India: Processed Foods, Food Processing and Beverages and will take place in August 2021 (exact dates to be confirmed).
You are invited to participate this year in a virtual format (due to travel restrictions) by showcasing your company and products at the Canada Pavilion. The Pavilion will be staffed by trade-show professionals who will represent your product, answer questions, and collect lead-generating contact information for follow-up. As a virtual show-participant you will also be invited to a follow-up B2B webinar to connect you with key Indian importers for your products. Show and webinar audience participants will include in-person attendance by India’s food industry leaders in all key sectors, including importers, wholesalers, distributors, retail chains, hospitality institutions, cash & carry vendors, supermarkets and potential joint venture partners.
The cost to participate is CDN $175.00 for CFEA members and CDN $300 for non-members. This fee includes the following:
- Display/giveaway of product samples. A shipment of up to 5 kg can be couriered (at your cost-50% funding available to CFEA members) to the contracted provider in India. You can also send sample retail boxes/packaging if you prefer to avoid sending actual food samples.
- Samples can also be optionally included in a Canadian Pavilion Loot Bag for gifting to select VIP importer contacts with relevant product information.
- Company name/description/contact included in Canada Pavilion Brochure and AAHAR trade-show program directory.
- Pavilion oversight by Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service staff; in-person or remotely as allowed by restrictions.
- Following conclusion of AAHAR and based on leads-generated at the show, your company will participate in a direct B2B match-making online session on April 13 where you will make a 5-min presentation of your product, and then connect directly with key importers/partners. We will also subsequently make B2B introductions in writing.
To register for this event please go to https://cfea.com/aahar-2021-registration
Participation in the Pavilion is limited to 25 companies, so sign up soon to ensure a spot!