We are pleased to offer the opportunity for Canadian food and beverage exporters to connect with European buyers virtually with the assistance of ECRM. Below are the various programs that are currently available:
The European Pet Program Program (September 13-15, 2021) – Register at this link
The European Pet Program is your one stop destination for the entire pet category. Retail change makers come together with innovative brands to discover new products based on the latest trends, build meaningful relationships and streamline the existing buying and selling process. Suppliers of Branded & Private Label Pet supplies will present their products to European retailers and distributors across all channels: Health | Food | Treats Review list of buyers at this link.
European Baby and Toddler Program, October 25-27, 2021 – Register at this link
Branded and private label food suppliers will present to European retailers and distributors. Review list of buyers at this link.
European Snack and Confectionery Program, March 22-24, 2022 – Register at this link
Develop powerful connections to drive category growth and revitalize shelf space. This program brings together a cross-channel lineup of retailers looking to source new suppliers, discover innovation and learn how to succeed in meaningful category growth. On this program branded and private label suppliers will present products to European and Global retailers and distributors across all channels across following categories: Snack | Confectionery | Organic, Bio & Free From Review list of buyers at this link.
European Shelf Stable Beverage Program, March 23-24, 2022 – Register at this link
Engage virtually in the European Shelf Stable Beverage Program and drive category success year-round. Global suppliers of Beverages will present to European retailers and distributors. The focus will be on: Soft Drinks | Functional | Coffee, Tea & Cocoa | Juice | Dairy & Plant Based Milk Review list of buyers at this link.
A little about the ECRM program:
- A Client Success Manager assists throughout the entire program with turnkey meeting preparation and follow up.
- Pre-determined meeting schedule tailored to align your capabilities and objectives.
- 5, 10 or 20 minute appointments are conducted back to back for 3 to 4 hours each day for 3 days.
- Meetings are executed virtually through a customized technology solution that features video conferencing, meeting management and documentation including notes and product selections.
- Access notes and product selections for follow up plus use the RangeMe platform for sample requests, ordering and continued conversations.
There are three levels of pricing: Discovery Hub (5 minute meetings), Innovation Pipeline (10 minute meetings) and Planning Session (20 minute meetings). Exact pricing per program is shown on the registration pages.
Funding for the above programs is provided by
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada’s