CERBA would like to invite Canadian food companies to a teleconference on May 13, 2021, to discuss potential opportunities in selling to the Russian market through electronic trading platforms. The event is organized in partnership with the Embassy of Canada in Moscow.
They have invited prominent Russian experts to share their practical experience about the food products e-commerce business in Russia, provide an overview of the 2020 development trends in e-commerce, prospects for 2021 and beyond, as well as to outline existing and potential opportunities for Canadian suppliers.
- General overview of agri-food e-commerce in the Russian market and some other markets of the EAEU / CIS countries by Mr. Andrey Kulinich, e-commerce analyst, Founder of DAQ.Agency, independent consultant in marketing and digital technologies (www.kulinich.ru);
- General overview of the business in Russia with a focus on electronic commerce of healthy and dietary products by Mr. Solomon Kunin, founder of the www.goods.ru trading platform;
- E-commerce: best practice sharing by Ms. Svetlana Pankina, representative of the Canadian company Bridor in the CIS markets (www.bridor.com);
- E-commerce: best practice sharing, interaction with the local business community, communication with people, development agenda by Ms. Elena Kipaykina, Coca-Cola HBC Russia (www.cchellenic.com);
- X5 Retail Group’s experience in E-Commerce by Mr. Evgeny Chechetkin, Head, E-commerce at X5 Retail Group NB (www.x5.ru).
Please visit their webpage to learn more and register: https://cerbanet.org/event-4187697/