Co-delivered by the Mississauga Board of Trade and World Trade Centre-Toronto, the Trade Accelerator Program is a dynamic, hands-on workshop for small- and medium-sized enterprises, providing SMEs with the essential knowledge, resource, and coaching to help your business grow its revenue and enter markets beyond Canada.
Each session is delivered virtually over 5 weeks with half-day weekly sessions concluded with a virtual mentoring session. By the end of the program, companies will walk away with a complete strategic export plan, carefully vetted by our industry leading partners and sponsors.
They are launching a TAP Agri, Food and Beverage cohort this March 2021, and are happy to share some highlights of the program:
- The program leverages expertise and resources from a vast network of program partners, sponsors and industry experts.
- More than 1,000 participants have graduated from the program over the past 5 years across Canada. Incredible stats show the following:
– 71% of graduates are now actively exporting in international markets,
– 33% experienced average growth in export revenue after just one year,
– 21% growth in total revenue after just one year, and;
– 90% of participants believed they were better prepared to do business internationally.
- Require participation of senior executives for all TAP Sessions. Talk to us for further details on this.
With this being a digital TAP Cohort, companies will have:
- Flexibility to attend sessions from their home or office
- Access to the TAP online Platform, complete with a digital library of information related to exporting and managing your business
- Speak to international trade experts
- One on one coaching with mentors
- A highly vetted Export Plan for your business
How to apply for TAP?
To reserve your spot, please visit TAP Online Application Form to fill out the form and we will reach out to you.
Want to learn more about TAP?
- They also have amazing success stories from TAP Graduates here, Success Stories.
- Please reach out to Dwan Dumas at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.