8 Slices of Day-Old Bread
4 Slices of Mozzarella Cheese
8 Slices of Prosciutto
1 Tomato, Sliced
½ Cup Milk
2 Tbsp Basil Pesto
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
¾ Cup Three Farmers, Garlic & Herb Crunchy Little Lentils
- In a 9 x 12 baking dish, lay 4 slices of bread side by side.
- Add a slice of mozzarella cheese and prosciutto to each slice of bread and top with the remaining slices of bread.
- In a medium sized bowel, add the eggs, milk, pesto, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture over top of the sandwiches, cover and place in the fridge for a half hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Sprinkle half a tbsp of Three Farmers, Garlic and Herb Crunchy Little Lentils inside each sandwich along with a slice of tomato and top with sandwiches with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and lightly sprinkle a small handful of Crunchy Little Lentils atop of the sandwiches and Serve.
Recipe by Three Farmers http://threefarmers.ca